Saudi Arabia Mount Sinai Tour (5 days/5 nights)
Ancient Egypt & Exodus Route Tour (5 days/6 nights)
- Day before tour starts: Arrive in Cairo, Egypt sometime before tour starts. Overnight in Cairo (hotel included in the tour).
- Day 1: Giza and Saqqara Pyramids and Imhotep museum (Start of Egypt Tour). See the Step Pyramid of Saqqara and the grain pits around the oldest stone building in the world. Also, visit the museum of Imhotep who designed the Step Pyramid at Saqqara. Enjoy lunch on the Nile River. Travel back north to the famous Pyramids of Giza – one of the wonders of the ancient world! Dinner at the hotel. (Overnight Cairo)
- Day 2: Cairo Museums. Spend the day visiting 2 important museums in Cairo focused on ancient Egyptian civilization. First, we will visit the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC). The museum partially opened in February 2017 and will display a collection of 50,000 artifacts, presenting Egyptian civilization from prehistoric times to the present day including the royal mummies of 22 pharaohs. Next, we will visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. It is one of the world’s largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts. If the Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM) is finally open we will visit that museum instead of one of the others. Described as the largest archaeological museum in the world, the Grand Egyptian Museum will house artifacts of ancient Egypt, including the complete Tutankhamun collection; many pieces will be displayed for the first time. Do a little shopping that evening if interested. Lunch and dinner will be at restaurants. (Overnight Cairo)
- Day 3: The land of Goshen/The exodus route from Egypt. Journey into the fertile land of Goshen in the eastern Nile Delta region. See why this was considered the best land in Egypt. In the afternoon we will visit the archaeological site of ancient Tanis which was a city in the north-eastern Nile Delta of Egypt (“In the sight of their fathers [Moses] performed wonders in the land of Egypt, in the fields of Zoan.” Psalm 78:12. Zoan = Tanis) and possibly the site of ancient Avaris (Tell el-Daba), capital of Egypt under the Hyksos. From Goshen, we travel as the Israelites did and on our way out of Egypt we will visit Succoth the first camping site of the Israelites and a few proposed traditional Sea of Reeds crossing sites on the eastern border of Egypt. (Overnight in Cairo)
- Day 4: The traditional Mount Sinai. In the morning we will catch a flight to Sharm el Sheik and then drive into the mountains of the Sinai Peninsula to the traditional Mount Sinai and Saint Catherine’s Monastery along with the supposed Golden Calf Altar site. (Overnight at the traditional Mount Sinai)
- Day 5: At Nuweiba – the real Red Sea Crossing. In the morning we will continue our journey to the real Red Sea crossing site at Nuweiba, Egypt discovered by Ron Wyatt and researched by others. Upon arriving in Nuweiba we will visit the pillar that Ron Wyatt discovered that is now set up near the edge of the mountains. He discovered a matching pillar in Saudi Arabia and saw evidence there that these were set up by King Solomon to commemorate the crossing of the Red Sea. Next, we will visit the beach where you can collect seashells and put your feet into the waters of the Red Sea and see how the Israelites were surrounded by mountains with no way of escape except into the sea. On the way to the northern area, we will stop by the mouth of Wadi Watir (Pi-HaHiroth) – the only way into this beach from the ancient trade route across the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt to Midian in NW Arabia. See first hand the geographic evidence that makes this site the only real candidate for the crossing of the Red Sea. Dinner at a Korean restaurant nearby. Yes Korean food at the Red Sea crossing! (Overnight in Nuweiba)
- Day 6: Travel day (End of Egypt tour). For those going home, they will travel to Sharm El Sheikh for a flight back to Cairo to catch their international flights home.
Upcoming Tour Dates*
*The below dates are the on-the-ground tour dates. Everyone joining the tour needs to show up the day before the tour starts. Dinner and hotel stay that evening is included in the tour price.
2022 Late Fall Tours
- December 6-10, 2022 – Ancient Egypt and the start of the exodus
- December 12-16, 2022 – Real Mount Sinai in Arabia
2023 Spring Tours
- March 18-19, 2023 – Optional Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
- March 20-24, 2023 – Real Mount Sinai in Arabia
- March 26-31, 2023 – Ancient Egypt and the start of the exodus
Future dates coming soon! Special Noah’s ark to Abraham’s birthplace to Egypt to Mount Sinai Tour. Travel with us from Turkey to Egypt to Saudi Arabia and end up in the Promised Land. Decide which segments you wish to go on. Limited space! Click here for full details.
The itineraries can be changed by DiscoveredSinai.com based on ground conditions and other factors. If you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com or you can call us at +1-916-258-7092. Or write to us at: Discovered Media, ATTN: Andrew Jones, 3032 Verwood Place, Roseville, CA 95747, USA.
Exclusive: Tour participants will receive via email links to download copies of all our digital material sold on DiscoveredSinai.com’s online store that is related to the exodus and Mount Sinai topics.