$3000 USD Saudi Arabia Mount Sinai Tour Only (5 days/5 nights)*
$3600 USD Ancient Egypt & Exodus Route Tour Only (6 days/7 nights)*
- Day before the tour starts: Arrive in Cairo, Egypt sometime before tour starts.
Arrive in Cairo. You will be picked up at the airport by our team. Overnight in Cairo (hotel included in the tour).
- Day 1: Giza and Saqqara Pyramids and Imhotep museum (Start of Egypt Tour).
Witness the Step Pyramid of Saqqara, the world’s oldest known stone structure, and the surrounding possible grain pits (known as the Southern Tombs). Further, enhance your understanding with a visit to the museum dedicated to Imhotep (currently under renovation but it could be open soon), the genius architect behind the Step Pyramid at Saqqara. A delightful lunch on the Nile River will serve as a soothing interlude to your day.Subsequently, we’ll journey back north to marvel at the iconic Pyramids of Giza, a remarkable testament to the ingenuity of the ancient world and a sight that continues to captivate global audiences. You will have the option to climb inside the Great Pyramid. Your day will be filled with the grandeur and mystery of these ancient architectural marvels. Dinner at the hotel. (Overnight Cairo)
- Day 2: Cairo Museums.
Devote the day to the exploration of two distinguished museums in Cairo, each holding invaluable insights into ancient Egyptian civilization. Our first stop is the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC), which partially opened its doors in February 2017. This treasure trove holds thousands of artifacts spanning the breadth of Egyptian civilization, from prehistoric eras to contemporary times, including the royal mummies of 22 revered pharaohs.Following this, we’ll turn our attention to the famous Cairo Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, home to one of the world’s largest collections of ancient Egyptian artifacts. Alternatively, if the Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM) is operational, we’ll shift our exploration to this epicenter of archaeological findings. Touted as the largest archaeological museum globally, the Grand Egyptian Museum will exhibit a vast array of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including the complete Tutankhamun collection, with many pieces being unveiled for the first time.As evening descends, you’ll have the opportunity to indulge in a bit of retail therapy if you so choose. Both lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurants, providing a delicious sampling of Egyptian cuisine. (Overnight Cairo)
- Day 3: The land of Goshen/The exodus route from Egypt.
Embark on a voyage into the lush expanses of Goshen in the eastern Nile Delta region, and understand why it was known as the choicest land in Egypt (Genesis 47:6). As the afternoon unfolds, we’ll explore the archaeological remnants of ancient Tanis, a city in the northeastern Nile Delta of Egypt. As referenced in Psalm 78:12, “In the sight of their fathers [Moses] performed wonders in the land of Egypt, in the fields of Zoan.” (Zoan translates to Tanis). If time allows we will also explore the site of ancient Avaris (Tell el-Daba), which once served as Egypt’s capital under the Hyksos reign.From the verdant Goshen, we’ll traverse the route believed to have been taken by the Israelites. As we make our way out of Egypt, we’ll pay a visit to Succoth, the first encampment of the Israelites. We’ll also explore a few proposed traditional Sea of Reeds crossing sites along Egypt’s eastern frontier. (Overnight in Ismalia or along the Bitter Lakes)
- Day 4: Exodus Route/The traditional Mount Sinai.
As dawn breaks, we will board a flight bound for Sharm el Sheik. Alternatively, we will embark on a captivating overland journey from the Bitter Lakes, traversing the breadth of the Sinai Peninsula. Our route takes us into the heart of the Sinai Peninsula’s rugged remote majestic mountains. Here, we will explore the traditional Mount Sinai and Saint Catherine’s Monastery, along with the purported site of the Golden Calf Altar. Our day culminates with a drive to Nuweiba, where we catch our initial glimpse of the real Red Sea crossing. (Overnight in Nuweiba)
- Day 5: At Nuweiba – The real Red Sea Crossing.
As morning unveils itself, we’ll resume our captivating exploration of the authentic Red Sea crossing site at Nuweiba, Egypt – an important discovery credited to Ron Wyatt and substantiated by other researchers. We’ll approach the monumental pillar discovered by Wyatt, now proudly standing near the mountain periphery. He found a matching pillar in Saudi Arabia, asserting that these landmarks were established by King Solomon to memorialize the renowned crossing of the Red Sea.Our journey then leads us to a serene beach where you can gather seashells, soak your feet in the Red Sea’s soothing waters, and visualize the Israelites’ predicament, hemmed in by mountains, with the sea as their only conceivable escape route.As we make our way towards the northern region, we’ll pause at the entrance of Wadi Watir (Pi-HaHiroth), the singular access point to this beach from the archaic trade route that bridged the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt to Midian in Northwest Arabia. Experience firsthand the compelling geographic evidence which validates this location as the singularly plausible site for the Red Sea crossing.As the morning gives way to the warmth of the afternoon, we offer an enticing opportunity for those inclined towards underwater adventures. You can immerse yourself in the world beneath the waves, scuba diving and snorkeling in the same waters of the Red Sea crossing, all accessible directly from our hotel property. This optional venture is a wonderful chance to witness the underwater marvels and perhaps, gain a more profound connection to the historical significance of this locale. Discover maybe an ancient Egyptian chariot wheel and the vibrant marine life that inhabits these waters, creating a vivid juxtaposition against the backdrop of ancient history. (Overnight in Nuweiba)
- Day 6: At Nuweiba – Explore Wadi Watir and the Wilderness of the Red Sea.
Embark on an exhilarating Jeep exploration of a segment of the exodus route leading to the Red Sea crossing. Savor an authentic Bedouin lunch nestled within a serene desert oasis. Experience the thrill of a camel ride back to our vehicles, if you desire, or enjoy the ease of a Jeep transfer. As the day culminates, soak in the awe-inspiring sunset amidst the rugged mountains of the Sinai Peninsula. (Overnight in Nuweiba)
- Day 7: Travel day (End of Egypt tour).
For those going home, they will travel to Sharm El Sheikh for a flight back to Cairo to catch their international flights home.
Upcoming Tour Dates*
*The below dates are the on-the-ground tour dates. Everyone joining the tour needs to show up the day before the tour starts. Dinner and hotel stay that evening is included in the tour price.
2023 Fall Tours
- October 23-November 17, 2023 – Noah’s ark, Exodus, Mount Sinai, Jordan and Israel tour. Click here for details.
- October 30-November 4, 2023 – Ancient Egypt Exodus Route Tour. Arrive in Cairo on October 29th. Goshen to the Red Sea.
- November 6-10, 2023 – Sinai in Arabia Tour. Arrive in Tabuk on November 5th. Red Sea to Mount Sinai in Arabia. Click here for Sinai tour details.
- November 10-11, 2023 – Optional Extension – Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
- December 3-9, 2023 – Ancient Egypt Exodus Route Tour. Arrive in Cairo on December 2nd. Goshen to the Red Sea.
- December 11-15, 2023 – Sinai in Arabia Tour. Arrive in Tabuk on December 10th. Red Sea to Mount Sinai in Arabia. Click here for Sinai tour details.
- December 15-16, 2023 – Optional Extension – Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
2024 Winter & Spring Tours
- January 29-February 2, 2024 – Sinai in Arabia Tour. Arrive in Tabuk on January 28th. Red Sea to Mount Sinai in Arabia.
- February 2-3, 2024 – Optional Extension – Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
- Possible March 2024 tour dates to be determined.
- April 1-6, 2024 – Ancient Egypt Exodus Route Tour. Arrive in Cairo on March 31st. Goshen to the Red Sea.
- April 8-12, 2024 – Sinai in Arabia Tour. Arrive in Tabuk on April 7th. Red Sea to Mount Sinai in Arabia.
- April 12-13, 2024 – Optional Extension – Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
The itineraries can be changed by DiscoveredSinai.com based on ground conditions and other factors. If you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +1-916-258-7092. Or write to us at: Discovered Media, ATTN: Andrew Jones, 3032 Verwood Place, Roseville, CA 95747, USA.
Exclusive: Tour participants will receive via email links to download copies of all our digital material sold on DiscoveredSinai.com’s online store that is related to the exodus and Mount Sinai topics.