Cappadocia, a semi-arid region in central Turkey, is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere. Other notables sites include Bronze Age homes carved into valley walls by troglodytes (cave dwellers) and later used as refuges by early Christians. The 100m-deep Ihlara Canyon houses numerous rock-face churches.
Round trip international flights to and from the Middle East and from Turkey to Egypt are NOT included. All hotels, ground transportation, 3 meals a day + bottle water, museum and site entrance fees, domestic flights, and ferry boat from Nuweiba to Aqaba ARE included.
Tour Segments & Dates
- 2023 Tour Date Coming Soon! – (1) Turkish & Christian history plus Abraham Tour (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Nemrut Dagi, Göbeklitepe, Urfa, Harran) – $1600/person total includes 3 domestic flights. You need to arrive in Istanbul (IST) anytime on September 26th.
- Tour starts the morning of September 27th. Tour ends the afternoon of October 3rd in Istanbul (IST).
- 2023 Tour Date Coming Soon! – (2) Noah’s ark Tour (Noah’s ark, anchor stone village of Arzap, Mountains of Ararat, Ishak Pasha, Old Silk Route, Urartu (aka Ararat) sites in Van) – $1200/person total includes 2 domestic flights.
- You need to arrive in Istanbul (IST) anytime on October 2nd. Tour starts the morning of October 3rd. Tour ends at noon on October 7th back in Istanbul (IST).
- 2023 Tour Date Coming Soon!- (3) Exodus Route and real Mount Sinai in Arabia Tour (Cairo museums, Saqqara Pyramids, Giza Pyramids, Land of Goshen, the start of the exodus, traditional Mount Sinai, Nuweiba crossing site, Wadi Watir, Elim oasis, Magna, Jethro’s cave and home town, split Rock of Horeb, Mount Sinai, Altar of Moses, golden calf altar, graveyard, Cave of Elijah, encampment plain, etc.) – $4895/person total includes 1 domestic flight+1 ferry boat ride.
- You need to arrive in Cairo (CAI) anytime on October 8th. Tour starts the morning of October 9th. Tour ends the evening of October 21st in Tabuk (TUU), Saudi Arabia.
- 2023 Tour Date Coming Soon! – (4) End of the Exodus Jordan Tour (Land of Edom, Petra, the Dead Sea, Mount Nebo, Jordan River, Baptism site of Jesus) – $1400/person total.
- You need to arrive in Aqaba (AQJ), Jordan anytime on October 21st. Tour starts the morning of October 22nd. Tour ends the evening of October 25th in Amman (AMM), Jordan.
- 2023 Tour Date Coming Soon! – (5) Promised Land Israel Tour (Masada, the Dead Sea including collecting brimstone/sulfur balls, Jericho, Jerusalem (Museums, Temple Mount, Western Wall, Garden Tomb, Old City sites)) – $1500/person total.
- You need to arrive in Tel Aviv (TLV), Israel anytime on October 25th. Tour starts the morning of October 26th in Jerusalem. Tour ends the afternoon of October 31st in Tel Aviv (TLV).
The itineraries can be changed by DiscoveredSinai.com based on ground conditions and other factors. If you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +1-916-258-7092. Or write to us at: Discovered Media, ATTN: Andrew Jones, 3032 Verwood Place, Roseville, CA 95747, USA.
Exclusive: Tour participants on the Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia tour segments will receive via email links to download copies of all our digital material sold on DiscoveredSinai.com’s online store.