Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
- Day 1: National Museum in Riyadh. Visit the National Museum of Saudi Arabia and see its collection of artifacts from Midian and throughout Arabia. (Overnight in Riyadh or Tabuk depending on flights to Tabuk) Learn more about the National Museum of Saudi Arabia
- Day 2: The Land of Midian. Drive through the Land of Midian to the modern town of Al-bad’ for a tour of “Tombs of Jethro” and traditional Well of Musa (Moses) where he met Jethro’s daughters. End the day watching the sunset on the Red Sea crossing beach across from Nuweiba, Egypt. Recall the miraculous events that happened there 3500 years ago. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 3: The Red Sea crossing/route of the exodus. Tour the crossing site area including a possible ride on a boat out onto the Gulf of Aqaba (the Red Sea). Drive from the sea to possible Marah locations. Continue retracing the route of the exodus to the Tayyib al Ism oasis which many consider to be Elim where there were 12 wells even to this day and 70 palm trees. Explore the next nearby oasis at Magna on the beach to see a potential oasis that the Israelites used for camping on their journey (Numbers 33:10) where there used to be 12 springs of water. See the nearby Midianite ruins. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 4: The split Rock of Horeb/Rephidim. Early morning we enter the western side of the Jabal al-Lawz mountain range and see the famous split rock. Enjoy a morning contemplating how God provided water for the Israelites in the Rephidim area. See nearby petroglyphs and explore the arid plains where the possible battle against the Amalekites took place. Continue on the northern route around the mountains to the eastern side of the mountain range. See the blackened peaks of Mount Sinai (Jabal Maqla in the Jabal al-Lawz range) for the first time and enjoy the sunset there. (Overnight in Tabuk)
- Day 5: Mount Sinai. Early morning drive into the area in front of Mount Sinai from the north. Have breakfast on the massive plain in front of Mount Sinai where the Israelites camped. See the cow petroglyphs archaeological that maybe evidence of the golden calf incident. Continue exploring the area around the base of Mount Sinai seeing the possible altar set up by Moses beside the dry stream bed coming down from Mount Sinai. For those that are able and if possible we will also climb to the summit of Mount Sinai and on the way back visit the cave where Elijah possibly stayed. The others will head back to Tabuk early or enjoy a day in the plain resting (depending on what the group would like to do and the weather). (Overnight in Tabuk)
- Day 6: Graveyard site/Eastern exit leaving Mount Sinai. Visit a massive fenced off archaeological site containing 1000s of graves. Enjoy one last look at Mount Sinai. Exit via the east the encampment plain into the Hisma desert and see why the Israelites complained after journeying for 3 days in this beautiful yet desolate region. Head north to the freeway. Return to the hotel to clean up. See the new train museum and an ancient castle in Tabuk. Visit a large bookstore to buy your own maps of the Tabuk province showing the Land of Midian. We end the day with a group dinner at a nice restaurant in Tabuk to celebrate our final day of the Midian tour. The next morning those not doing the Egypt extension will fly home. (Overnight in Tabuk)
Egypt Extension Tour
- Day 7: Travel day/Exit Arabia. Leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and cross over into Aqaba, Jordan. Enjoy a nice lunch in the beautiful city of Aqaba and see the local sites. Enjoy some free time on the beach and visit some shops for souvenirs during your only time in the country of Jordan. Take the ferry from Aqaba down to Nuweiba, Egypt. (Overnight in Nuweiba)
- Day 8: The Red Sea crossing (Egyptian side). See first hand the geographic evidence that makes this site the only real candidate for the crossing of the Red Sea. Visit the southern beach area where Ron Wyatt and his sons found coral encrusted chariot parts shapes underwater in the late 1970s. Next, see the granite column that was moved from the beach and set up next to the road. Ron Wyatt found a matching one that is now missing on the Saudi side of the Red Sea. Visit the area of Wadi Watir and learn first hand how the Israelites were trapped on this beach before God split the sea in two in one of the greatest miracles of the Bible. End the day enjoying the beach before our long drive across the Sinai Peninsula to ancient Egypt. (Overnight in Nuweiba).
- Day 9: The trade route from Egypt to Arabia. Journey across the desolate Sinai Peninsula as we make our way to the start of the Exodus on the eastern border of the Nile Delta. See a few of the proposed traditional Red Sea crossing sites and learn how none of them match the Biblical record. (Overnight at a hotel by one of the traditional Red Sea crossing sites)
- Day 10: The land of Goshen and ancient Egypt. Journey into the fertile land of Goshen in the eastern Nile Delta region. See why this was considered the best land of Egypt. Visit the sites of ancient Tanis/Zoan and other archaeological sites in the Nile Delta as we make our way to the city of Cairo. (Overnight in Cairo)
- Day 11: Pyramids and museums. See the famous Pyramids of Giza. One of the wonders of the ancient world! Continue south to the nearby Step Pyramid of Saqqara and the grain pits around the oldest stone building in the world. Finally, end the day visiting one of the museums in Cairo learning about life in ancient Egypt. Head back to your hotel to pack for your flight back to your home. (Overnight in Cairo if your flight leaves the next day and not that evening)
Noah’s ark extension (Only available certain times of the year. See below for dates.)
- Day 12: Travel day to Turkey. See some sites in Istanbul that afternoon.
- Day 13: Istanbul. Walk around
- Day 14: Travel day to eastern Turkey. See the ark for the 1st time briefly.
- Day 15: Fossil site + Noah’s ark. See the nearby fossil site full of seashells. Then head to Noah’s ark. You will be able to walk on the ark and hear about the latest research we’ve done on the site and the future plans.
- Day 16: Village of Eight and the drogue stones (aka “anchor stones”). Visit the nearby village of Arzap with its large stones with holes in them. See the ruins around the village and why this was an important site. Learn about the history of Ron’s research at this village and see even a newly uncovered drogue stone with no inscriptions on it. End the day with a visit to the impressive Ishak Pasha Ottoman-era palace and a nearby museum.
- Day 17: Fly back to Istanbul. Fly back to Istanbul that morning. Catch an evening flight back to your home country or stay one extra night (on your own) and fly back the next day depending on your return flight.
To learn more about some of the sites we will be visiting check out the full Noah’s ark tour* web page here at our Turkey tours website: https://eastturkeyexpedition.com/tours/noahs-ark/ *Please note that this extension is a limited tour of the Noah’s ark area and not our full Noah’s ark tour listed at the link above.
Upcoming Tour Dates
- December 2019 Tours (Saudi Arabia + Egypt extension available)
- Dec. 11 – Depart from your home country.
- Dec. 12 – Arrive in Riyadh.
- Dec. 13 – Tour National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
- Dec. 14-18 – Midian tour.
- Dec. 19-23 – Egypt tour extension.
- Dec. 23/24 – Fly home.
- January/February 2020 Tour (Saudi Arabia tour only available. No Egyptian or Turkey extensions available.)
- Jan. 25 – Depart from your home country.
- Jan. 26 – Arrive in Riyadh.
- Jan. 27 – Tour National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
- Jan. 28 – Feb. 1 – Midian tour.
- Feb. 1/2 – Fly home.
- March 2020 Tours (Saudi Arabia + Egypt extension + Noah’s ark extension available)
- Mar. 13 – Depart from your home country.
- Mar. 14 – Arrive in Riyadh.
- Mar. 15 – Tour National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
- Mar. 16-21 – Midian tour.
- Mar. 22-26 – Egypt tour extension.
- Mar. 27-31 – Noah’s ark tour (Turkey) extension.
- April 1/2 – Fly home.
- October 2020 Tour (Saudi Arabia + Egypt extension + Noah’s ark extension available)
- Dates coming Spring 2020.
- November 2020 Tours (Saudi Arabia + Egypt extension available)
- Dates coming Spring 2020.