$2695 USD Ancient Egypt & Exodus Route Tour (5 days/6 nights)
$350 USD Camp at the base of Mount Sinai and climb early the next morning to the summit (4 meals included) (1.5 days/1 night).
- Day 1: Camp at Mount Sinai! Arrive in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia by Noon local time. We will depart from Tabuk at Noon for the 2-hour drive to Mount Sinai to set up and camp at the mountain. Enjoy camping where the Israelites camped. An amazing experience being at the Mountain of God!
- Day 2: Hike to the summit of Mount Sinai! Get up early in the morning to climb the mountain. Go as far as you can. Either to the plateau where the 70 elders could have eaten with God halfway up the mountain or to the very summit in the blackened rock. Enjoy an amazing day and experience a view few have seen from the southern peaks of Mount Sinai. Return to Tabuk by evening to join the rest of the tour group. Official tour starts the next morning.
$2150 USD Saudi Arabia Mount Sinai Tour (5 days/5 nights)*
- Arrive in Tabuk*, Saudi Arabia sometime on the day BEFORE the tour starts. 1 night in Tabuk (hotel included in the tour). *One can also fly into Aqaba, Jordan and cross over into Saudi Arabia and meet us at the Hayat hotel in Haql, Saudi Arabia. Please contact us for details on how to do that.
- Day 1: The Land of Midian where Moses fled to. (Start of Tour) The official tour starts. Drive to Midian where Moses fled to and see Al-bad’, Jethro’s hometown. See the traditional well of Moses where he met Zipporah and the vista point overlooking Midian. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 2: From the Red Sea crossing to the Israelite camping sites of Midian (Marah & Elim). Red Sea crossing (Saudi side). Snorkel from shore and boat ride at the Red Sea crossing (if permits are given again for the boat ride). See Solomon’s pillar marker spot that Ron Wyatt found. Drive part of the exodus route into Midian and Shur. Drive to the Wadi Tayyab Ism canyon oasis (possibly Elim or Marah) and finally see the Magna coastal oasis with its “Springs of Musa” (possible Numbers 33:9-10 coastal camping) or for some this is Elim. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 3: Split Rock of Horeb. See the Split Rock of Horeb! An amazing site! Also, we will visit the stone circle dwellings nearby that the Caldwells found. See the stone petroglyphs and footprint ones nearby. Explore the encampment plains around the area where also the battle of the Amalekites could have taken place. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 4: The real Mount Sinai. Visit finally the base of Mount Sinai. See all the sites at the base – the possible graveyard of those that were killed after the golden calf incident, the cow petroglyphs (Golden Calf altar site), and the stream bed, the 18′ double stone walled possible wells and the altar of Moses sites at the very base of Mount Sinai. (Overnight in Haql)
- Day 5: The Cave of Elijah & the Encampment plain of the Israelites. (End of Tour). Enjoy one last look at Mount Sinai. Climb to the Cave of Elijah (2-3 hour activity for those that wish to). Next, visit the encampment plain of the Israelites. Finally, exit via the eastern side of the encampment plain into the Hisma desert and see why the Israelites complained after journeying for 3 days in this beautiful yet desolate region. For those not going on to Jordan with us they will head back to Tabuk to pack and clean up to catch their flight out of Arabia. Tour is over. Fly home that evening or the next morning out of Tabuk. No hotel is provided for this night if people stay longer in Arabia but hotel arrangements can be made (not included in tour price) if you wish to catch a flight out the next day and not that evening.
Upcoming Tour Dates*
*The below dates are the on-the-ground tour dates. Everyone joining the tour needs to show up the day before the tour starts. Dinner and hotel stay that evening is included in the tour price.
2022 Late Fall Tours
- December 6-10, 2022 – Ancient Egypt and the start of the exodus
- December 12-16, 2022 – Real Mount Sinai in Arabia
2023 Spring Tours
- March 18-19, 2023 – Optional Camping at the base of Mount Sinai & Climbing to the summit.
- March 20-24, 2023 – Real Mount Sinai in Arabia
- March 26-31, 2023 – Ancient Egypt and the start of the exodus
2023 Fall tour dates coming soon!
The itineraries can be changed by DiscoveredSinai.com based on ground conditions and other factors. If you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com or you can call us at +1-916-258-7092. Or write to us at: Discovered Media, ATTN: Andrew Jones, 3032 Verwood Place, Roseville, CA 95747, USA.
*For the latest Saudi Arabia tourist entry requirements please visit:
Exclusive: Tour participants will receive via email links to download copies of all our digital material sold on DiscoveredSinai.com’s online store that is related to the exodus and Mount Sinai topics.